The INDICMAX 2000 II is a digital Temperature Instrumentation for measuring temperature by immersion, with use of disposable thermocouples type ‘S’. Have large 5” numeric digits, enabling you to view the reading from many yards away. Because it is a stationary instrument, Panel maintenance is practically non-existent, only recommendation is checking calibration every 6 months.
- Practically non-existent maintenance needed.
- Only takes up to 6* seconds for reading.
- LED signal lights come pre-installed from factory: Ready (Green), Measure (Yellow) and Complete (Red) signal lights.
- Remote display available as a repeater to give the customer a second display up to 1000' away. Two wire connection.
- Option alarm: can be pre-wired if requested.
- RS485 is standard on all models. Ethernet and 4-20ma is optional.
- Software comes standard to monitor and/or log readings.
- Type 'S' 1100-3200°F, Type 'K' 500-2500°F
- Available in degrees C or F.
- Works with all Matrix Sensors thermocouples and other manufacturer's models.
- Accuracy: 0.3% of span.
- Permanent memorization of the last read temperature in the E2PROM memory. Assuring the data integrity.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- Custom requests are possible, talk to your distributor or Matrix representative to discuss your needs.
INDICMAX 2000-SF - Type 'S', degrees Fahrenheit
INDICMAX 2000-SC - Type 'S', degrees Celsius
INDICMAX 2000-KHF - Type 'K', degrees Fahrenheit, for Marshal Tips
INDICMAX 2000-KNF - Type 'K' degrees Fahrenheit for Matrix K tip
INDICMAX 2000-KHC - Type 'K' degrees Celsius, for Marshal Tips
INDICMAX 2000-KNC - Type 'K' degrees Fahrenheit, for Matrix Tips
INDICMAX REMOTE - Remote display for Indicmax 2000 II
INDICMAX-ALARM -Sonalert option
INDICMAX-ETH - Ethernet option (supply Matrix with IP address to use)
INDICMAX-MA - 4-20 ma output
INDICMAX-SPE - Special custom requirement
**Check Hardware for lance and supplies**
INDICMAX 2000 II
Digital Temperature Instrumentation for Molten Material
INDICMAX 2000 II
2525 S. 162nd Street
New Berlin, WI 53151