The Multi-use immersion thermocouple type 'S', known as MU10, were developed to provide even more temperature measurements than the conventional thermocouples. The MU10 uses a ceramic fiber protection, that besides providing an excellent thermal insulation, it also prevents splashes of metal when immersed. All wire used in Matrix thermocouples is calibrated by the ISO 9000 manufacturer and traceable to NIST standards. Wire is never touched by human hands, providing the most accurate reading. Constant research and testing is conducted on a regular basis, to keep the product performance at the highest quality.
- Besides their fiber sleeve protection, it also has a cardboard tube of 12" or 24", which further protects the internal cable and thermocouple connector, prolonging their useful life and reducing maintenance cost of items.
- Their constructive characteristics allow it to be used several times in ferrous and non-ferrous metals, ensuring the lowest cost x benefit of the immersion thermocouples available on the market.
- Instant readings within 5 seconds.
- To guarantee the best performance, the metal must be free of slag, avoiding that it holds in the quartz tube and reducing their life.
- Quartz tube and virgin platinum wire is manufactured in the United States, then sent to Brazil where they assemble the plastic housing with the wire and quartz. After verification of assembly, they are shipped to Matrix Sensors. We hand assemble with American made fiber and cardboard tubes, thermocouples are test after assemble to make sure that ever thermocouple gives you a positive reading.
MULTI-USE THERMOCOUPLES SDS
SINGLE USE THERMOCOUPLES
The disposable immersion thermocouple type 'S', known as SGL10, are used for temperature measurement in large furnaces or conditions under which the lance of immersion is subjected to large solar irradiance and excessive heat. All wire used in Matrix thermocouples are calibrated by the ISO 9000 manufacturer and traceable to NIST standards. Constant research and testing is conducted on a regular basis, to keep the product performance at the highest quality. Available in steel cap for high slag applications, to punch threw the slag, and plastic tip for customers that do not need the punch feature in the thermocouple. The plastic cap can be removed for faster readings.
- Large bell design to knock through the slag and protect the thermocouple element.
- Available in steel cap or plastic cap
- Available in a wide variety of sizes: 12", 24", 36", 48, 60" and 72". Any size can be requested.
- Product is boxed and not bundled like the competition. Makes for easy storage and portability for the operator.
- Performs accurate measurements in about 5 seconds.
- plastic cap single can be used in non-ferrous, just remove the plastic cap and take measurement.
- In tests conducted, three readings are possible. The first initial use will have the steel cap intact to punch threw the slag, second and third reading can be performed on less to no slag material.
SINGLE-USE THERMOCOUPLES SDS
2525 S. 162nd Street
New Berlin, WI 53151